To make the pie not stick to the bottom:
- 1/3 C Dried Mulberries, 1/3 C dried bananas
Process the mulberries and dried banana into a chunky powder in the food processor. Sprinkle it on the bottom of your pie pan, so the crust is easier to come off at the end.
- 1 1/2 C packed soft pitted raw dates
- 1 oz Shredded Coconut *Optional*
- 1 oz raw almonds *Optional*
Put the raw almonds and coconut in the food processor and pulse twice, add the dates next and process until it becomes a large ball. Squish this mixture on the pie pan until it’s even and flat.
- 1 C packed soft pitted raw dates
- 3 1/2 C blueberries (2 cups for the filling, 1 cup fresh blueberries to mix into the filling, Fresh 1/2 cup to top)
In the food processor: Bend 2 cups of the blueberries with 1 cup of dates until it becomes a smooth paste. Then fold in the fresh blueberries. Pour the mixture into the pie pan and top with the leftover blueberries. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes and then devour your low fat raw vegan blueberry pie recipe!
|Calories 2500|Protein 04%|Carbs 82%|Fat 13%|